- In-Person Therapy
NieCat provides speech and language therapy to all our young adults. Research-based programs and techniques are used to provide personalized therapy sessions. To ensure the highest quality of therapy, services are provided on an individual basis ranging from 45-60-minute sessions and are always accompanied by home practice programs to allow for optimal carry-over skills.
Therapy for Individuals with Autism:
- Creative speech and language therapy focusing on individualized goals
- Family oriented treatment plans
- Collaborated goal making
- Play therapy focusing on social interactions
- Sensory integration therapy
- Independence building and life skill training for young adults.
Social Skills Therapy:
- Functional speech and language skills targeting community education
- Social stories and role-playing therapy
- Social skills therapy focusing on daily living
- Pragmatic therapy for young adults
- Social skills / pragmatic group sessions
- Integration of activities based on the Social Thinking Program developed by Michelle Garcia Winner.
Adult Services:Therapeutic feeding and swallowing therapy Speech and language therapy relating to stroke, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, traumatic brain injury, and many more.
- Expressive and receptive language therapy
- Family focused intervention plans with assistance creating home program to improve success and quality of life